FULL TIME SALES CO-ORDINATOR
Join us as we continue to bring the game-changing range of Provilan cleaning and animal care products (probiotic, vegan, non-polluting and cruelty-free) to new UK and international markets. If you are prepared to roll up your sleeves and do what it takes, you will have significant opportunities and be involved in exciting projects. A genuine interest in sustainability and health and wellness is essential.
OVERALL JOB PURPOSE
- Build and maintain a smooth-running sales support process that is efficient, well-organised, pro-active and improves overall productivity.
- Provide excellent service and build positive relationships with happy customers.
- Contribute to the achievement of company sales targets – with the opportunity for performance-related bonuses.
- Act as the primary customer service contact for customers:
– Answer queries about products, orders and deliveries promptly by telephone, email and online.
– Prepare and follow up sales quotations.
– Process sales orders via email or phone, ensuring data accuracy.
– Arrange appointments and occasionally visit clients and potential clients to help promote products.
– Provide after-sales support.
- Organise timely deliveries and keep customers informed of any changes or delays. Accept deliveries and prepare orders for collection (this may require heavy lifting and accessing container storage areas).
- Continually improve customer experience and sales strategies:
– Liaise with customers and suppliers to ensure a smooth and prompt service.
– Communicate feedback from customers and use to improve service.
– Obtain testimonials and referrals from happy customers for marketing purposes.
– Respond diligently to any complaints.
- Assist with creating and improving sales and marketing resources and presentations:
– Ensure sales-related equipment and materials – including price lists, brochures and presentation folders – are up to date.
– Assist with technical marketing activities as required, including updating the website and sending email campaigns.
– Stay up to date with new products, industry trends and regulations.
- Maintain, update and file accurate and office records and registers, including:
– Customer records.
– Enquiry Register.
– Sales records and reports.
– Stock inventory.
– The office diary.
- Other Administrative Tasks
- Undertake any other activities that complement the sales function and moves the company forward.
- Provide general administrative assistance, including routine filing, and any other activities as reasonably required to ensure the efficient running of the business.
- Full-time and based in the Basildon office, Essex.
QUALIFICATIONS AND TRAINING
- Excellent customer service, relationship building and communication skills – telephone, in-person and in writing.
- Exceptional organisational, co-ordination, time management and administration skills; able to manage and prioritise multiple deadlines.
- Hands on experience with CRM (Zoho) and WordPress essential.
- Fluent in written and spoken English to a very high standard.
- Prior sales experience or a relevant degree advantageous.
- A bright and enthusiastic people person, friendly, professional and polite.
- A dynamic, ‘can do’ attitude that enhances the reputation of the Company at all times.
- Goal and detail orientated, with a strong sense of personal responsibility and a drive to see all tasks through to completion.
- Able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment both independently and as part of a team.
- Excited to play a key role in a growing business.
Please send your CV and a covering email to email@example.com. Call 01268 544530 for more information.
Download the Sales Co-Ordinator Job Description