Top Ten Reasons to Switch to Probiotic Cleaning Products
Provilan probiotic cleaning products are highly effective, natural cleaning products enriched with beneficial ‘good’ bacteria called probiotics. They thoroughly and naturally create healthier indoor spaces. There are many reasons to make the switch, but these are our top ten. Probiotic cleaning products:
1. Improve indoor air quality as they are free from chemicals, toxins, pollutants and carcinogens. They achieved the highest Indoor Air Controlled A+ rating, demonstrating their safety in the air.
2. Clean safely at a microbial level, reaching the dirt hidden in nooks and crannies whilst restoring a healthy ecological balance (or microbiome). This creates a cleaner, healthier environment that supports immunity and well-being.
4. Protect animals and the environment and are vegan, sourced from plants, and PETA-certified as animal-cruelty-free. All three ranges are safe for use around all pets and animals.
5. Are effective against Coronavirus, other viruses and harmful bacteria.
6. Work in a safe, mechanical way that does not cause antimicrobial resistance. In other words, they help reduce the risk of antibiotics becoming resistant and no longer working.
7. Improve allergy management by reducing bio-hazards and bio-allergens – including mould, pollen, animal dander and dust mite faeces.
8. Are safe for long term use by cleaning operatives. Moreover, there is no risk of serious illnesses (including lung cancer), which are linked to long-term use of chemical cleaning agents.
9. Eliminate unpleasant odours at source – without the need for chemical masking air fresheners.
10. Have a longer lasting action that continues to work for up to three days after application. In this way, regular use creates a healthier, more protective environment at a microbial level.
Find the Probiotic Cleaning Product Range for Your Environment
The Provilan Probiotic Cleaning Product Ranges are specifically designed to thoroughly and naturally create cleaner and healthier indoor spaces for different environments. They include floor, surface and sanitary cleaners as well as hand soaps and natural odour removers:
Explore the ranges…
EVAA+ Home – for your house.
DENAA+ Fitness & Wellness – for gyms, spas and fitness centres.
DENAA+ Higher Occupancy – public buildings, schools and buildings with higher footfall.
Interested in finding out more about probiotic cleaning products that clean at a microbial level and create much healthier indoor spaces? If so, contact us to find out more. Bulk and wholesale options available.