The Ingenious range of Provilan probiotic cleaning products are a safer, more effective and responsible alternative to traditional synthetic and chemical cleaning agents. They are packed with the natural cleaning power of plant-based, helpful ‘good’ bacteria called probiotics, which are one of nature’s most powerful assets.
Top ten reasons to switch to probiotic cleaning products
- They are naturally sourced, chemical-free and non-polluting, which improves indoor air quality. They achieved the highest Indoor Air Controlled A+ rating, demonstrating their safety in the air.
- They protect animals and the environment. They are vegan -sourced from plants – and PETA-certified as animal-cruelty-free. They are also sustainable, green and contribute towards a circular economy.
- They clean safely, naturally and thoroughly wherever they are used. They restore healthy ecological balance at a deep microbial level.
- They inhibit the pathogenic bacteria that cause infections, and significantly reduce the risk of contracting bacterial infections.
- They do this whilst also reducing antimicrobial resistance. i.e. they do not contribute to antibiotics and other medications becoming resistant and no longer working.
- They reduce bio-hazards & bio-allergens – including mould, pollen & dust mite faeces.
- They clean using a mechanical action that continues to work after application, so results are longer lasting. Regular use creates an increasingly safer, healthier and more protective environment at a deep microbial level.
- They are completely safe for cleaning operatives and protect from serious illnesses (including lung cancer) that are linked to the long-term use of chemical cleaning agents.
- They eliminate unpleasant odours at source – without the need for chemical masking air fresheners.
- 10. They are non-corrosive on hard surfaces; and they also effectively clean soft furnishings (via an air dispenser).
The three ranges are specifically designed to thoroughly and naturally create cleaner and healthier indoor spaces for different environments:
– EVAA+ Residential & Commercial – for home and office environments.
– DENAA+ Fitness & Wellness – for gyms, spas and fitness centres.
– DENAA+ Healthcare – for environments at higher risk of opportunistic microbial invasion – including hospitals, dentists, clinics, salons, care homes and veterinary surgeries.
Interested in finding out more about probiotic cleaning products that clean at a microbial level and create much healthier indoor spaces?
If so, contact us to find out more.