Cleans Ponds and Water Treatment Systems Without Chemicals
Probiotic Water Purifier - 1Kg Bucket
We deliver internationally - contact us for more information
Increases Operational Efficiency of Water Treatment Systems
TERRAA+ Probiotic Water Purifier cleans water thoroughly and naturally at a microbial level. It is ideal for most aquatic environments, including lagoons, ponds, biological pools, fish farming and ornamental ponds.
The active ingredient is ‘good’ (probiotic) bacteria, naturally sourced from plants. These helpful probiotics restore healthy ecological balance to the water. They work in a safe and natural way to prevent the spread of infection by simply out-competing the harmful bacteria that cause disease. They consume organic waste, including sludge and mud, as a natural food source. This anaerobic digestion significantly decreases sludge height and floating organic material. In turn, this enhances and enriches water quality, clarity and visual appearance.
- Significantly reduces sludge height.
- Reduces the risk of opportunistic bacterial infections.
- Chemical-free and safe for operatives, flora and fauna.
Protects and Enhances the Health of Fish
TERRAA+ Probiotic Water Purifier re-balances the chemical values of nitrates, phosphates and oxygen in the water. This protects the flora and fauna from potentially toxic compounds and prevents the uncontrolled growth of algae.
TERRAA+ Probiotic Water Purifier does not contain aggressive agents or chemicals, and is safe for the user. This provides an environmentally enriching and responsible cleaning solution. The probiotics have a slow release action that ensures a long lasting, preventative treatment – and does not cause antimicrobial resistance.
Watch our video testimonial:
Treatment has two stages:
– Spread 100g TERRAA+ Probiotic Water Purifier per m³ of water by hand to colonise the environment. Apply to the surface or the centre of the aquatic environment, depending on the water volume being treated.
– Reapply 50g TERRAA+ Probiotic Water Purifier per m³ of water once every month.