100% Natural - Significantly Reduces Sludge Volume and Improves Wastewater Quality
FREE UK DeliveryOrders Over £40
We deliver internationally - contact us for more information
Septic Tank Maintainer Maximises Performance of Wastewater Systems
TERRAA+ Probiotic Septic Tank Maintainer cleans waste water systems without harsh chemical cleaning agents. Use to safely maintain septic tanks, individual and collective water treatment plants, toilets and domestic wastewater systems.
- 100% natural and ecological ingredients.
- Significantly reduces the volume of sludge.
- Controls sewage odours.
- Unclogs biological blockages in pipes.
- Reduces flushing frequency.
- Naturally helps maintain water pipes.
- Easy to use.
Use instead of environmentally harmful chemical cleaning agents to significantly reduce organic waste quantity and improve waste water quality.
This also reduces septic tank emptying requirements, which saves time and money.
Better for the User and the Environment
TERRAA+ Probiotic Septic Tank Maintainer does not contain harmful chemicals, chlorine or other aggressive agents. This eco-positive and responsible cleaning solution is non-corrosive, quickly biodegradable and safe for the user.
The active ingredient is healthy ‘good’ bacteria (probiotics), naturally sourced from plants. These helpful probiotics clean wastewater in a natural and mechanical way that reduces the burden on the environment:
- Restores a healthy microflora to the wastewater system.
- Improves the quality of the discharged water.
- Safely consumes organic waste as a natural food source.
- Eliminates organic molecules responsible for unpleasant smells.
- Easily unblocks organic matter from inside the pipework.
- Breaks down and removes potentially harmful biofilm that houses pathogenic bacteria.
In addition, the helpful probiotics have a slow-release action that gives longer lasting results.
Apply directly into toilets or pipes, depending on the application and volume of water to be treated. Note: Any synthetic materials will not be removed.
TO UNBLOCK PIPES:
Pour 50g into the toilet. Allow to soak for approx. two hours then flush the toilet.
FOR WASTE WATER TREATMENT (plants, absorption pits)
Follow this process:
- Pour 1kg of the Maintainer directly into your purification system.
- Pour 50g of the Maintainer directly into the toilet once per week. This will significantly reduce faeces quantity and odours.