Restores Healthy Microbial Balance to Indoor Spaces
Probiotic Air Dispenser PI5000A
FREE UK DeliveryOrders Over £30
We deliver internationally - contact us for more information
Cleans, Re-Balances and Enriches Indoor Spaces
The key to a healthy, safe and naturally clean indoor environment is to create balance between the harmful pathogenic bacteria that cause infection and beneficial, helpful probiotic bacteria that protect from infection. This balanced environment is called a healthy microbiome.
The Ingenious Probiotic Air Dispenser introduces health-enhancing probiotics, naturally sourced from plants, into the indoor environment. The automated diffuser simply, safely and repetitively releases billions of micron-sized probiotics into the air or into air conditioning and ventilation duct work. This re-balances the natural microbiome and provides a long-lasting deep clean of hard and soft surfaces at a microbial level.
- Minimises mould and harmful bacteria growth inside duct work.
- Optional choice of natural scents including lemon, kiwi & mint.
- Improves hygiene of textiles and soft furnishings.
Restores a Healthy Microbial Balance
The probiotics significantly reduce the risk of infection by removing opportunistic harmful bacteria. They actively prevent allergic reactions by removing bio-allergens including pollen, dust mite faeces, animal dander and mould spores. They also remove the root causes of unpleasant odours, so there is no need for chemical air fresheners. The whole indoor environment is cleaner, fresher and safer.
- White stainless steel, with long-life pump, and high precision aluminum alloy nano-atomisation head.
- Wall mounted or surface standing unit (requires wall bracket).
- Intelligent microcomputer control; internally installed protection device.
- Internally installed diffusion system.
- Includes 1000ml refillable probiotic container.
- Eco-friendly 5 litre refill option.
- Power cord supplied for 220/240 volt application (12 volt DC running).
- Easy to install; follow manufacturer’s instructions.