Standalone Air Purifier with Probiotic Dispenser Cleans then Restores Balance
FREE UK DeliveryOrders Over £40
We deliver internationally - contact us for more information
Creates Cleaner, Healthier and Safer Indoor Spaces
The Florence Pro Air Purifier is a standalone unit that significantly improves the quality and hygiene of indoor air.
Firstly, air purification neutralises health-damaging indoor contaminants:
- Disease-causing viruses and bacteria. (Including Coronavirus, MRSA, MERS, pneumonia, E. Coli and C. Difficile).
- Gaseous chemical pollutants and volatile organic compounds. (Including carbon monoxide, pesticides, formaldehyde and nitrogen dioxides).
- Dust and plastic particulates down to 0.3 micron.
- Allergens. (Including mould, pollen, animal dander and dust mite).
Secondly, the Probiotic Air Dispenser restores a natural, healthy and varied microflora (the collective bacteria and other micro-organisms), which is known to increase environmental protection and immunity.
In addition, both the air purifier and the probiotics eliminate the root causes of unpleasant odours.
Consequently, the Florence Air Purifier creates a fresher environment that both protects and optimises health:
- Improves infection prevention.
- Improves allergy management.
- Reduces long term health risks associated with exposure to pollutants (including asthma, cancer)
- Reduces long term health risks associated with microplastic inhalation.
The Flexible Choice for Multiple Applications
Florence is particularly beneficial for improving air quality in healthcare and veterinary practices and clinics. High occupancy rooms such as classrooms and offices benefit too.
The bespoke design provides a simple way to deliver high quality air to different single room applications:
– Can be wall or ceiling mounted.
– Has an adjustable speed fan that enables use in small, medium or large size rooms.
– Option to position on a hospital-grade wheeled stand (shown in the image).
The Florence Air Pro Purifier can be downgraded to the Florence Air Purifier, which does not have the Probiotic Air Dispenser.
Simple to use – just plug and play.