99% Natural and Achieves Better Hygiene than Chemicals
DENAA+ Fitness Floor - Probiotic Gym Floor Cleaner Concentrate
Five litres makes 500 litres diluted; 13p a litre
FREE UK DeliveryOrders Over £40
We deliver internationally - contact us for more information
A Powerful yet Natural Gym Floor Cleaner Concentrate
DENAA+ Fitness Floor is a healthier and safer alternative to traditional synthetic and chemical gym floor cleaners. Using this 99% natural formula supports the well-being of your clients, your staff, the environment – and your floors!
Gym flooring is often a significant investment, but can soon degrade and become damaged under the constant onslaught of cleaning chemicals.
So why not try something better? This concentrated natural gym floor cleaner is specifically designed for sports and wellness facilities. It’s also pH neutral and suitable and safe for all your gym flooring – including rubber, synthetic, stone, tiles, vinyl, laminate and wood.
- Cost effective, concentrated solution.
- Breaks down and eliminates organic matter.
- Prolonged deodorising power.
- Reaches hard to reach areas.
- Does not leave streaks.
- Suitable for all types of floors.
It also has a pleasant, natural orange and pomegranate aroma.
The Magic Power of Added ‘Good’ Bacteria (Probiotics)
Our gym floor cleaner is made from mild eco-surfactants with added ‘good’ bacteria from plants (probiotics). This gives you so many benefits over chemical cleaners:
- Accesses hidden nooks and crannies where harmful bacteria and dirt collect. This is especially good for dirt that gets caught in textured surfaces such as rubber matting.
- Eliminates the sources of unpleasant odours such as stale sweat, rather than masking with artificial fragrance.
- Creates a lower-allergen environment by reducing organic allergens – pollen, skin flakes and dust mites.
- Continues to clean floors for up to 3 days after application. This is in sharp contrast to chemicals where the cleaning process stops once the floor has dried. This means harmful pathogens can quickly re-contaminate the floor, often within the hour.
- Introduces a healthy microflora into your gym, which restores a healthy microbiome – known to support well-being and immunity.
DENAA+ Fitness Floor Cleaner also minimises the risk of bacterial infection and is effective against viruses, including Coronavirus.
Safer for Your Clients, Staff and the Environment
Unlike chemical cleaning products, DENAA+ Fitness Floor is safe for the person doing the cleaning to use on a long-term basis:
All ingredients in this Floor Cleaner Concentrate are 99% natural, sustainable, vegan and made without testing on animals.
No ingredients are harmful or irritating to touch or breathe during use. There are no harsh chemicals or carcinogens that can lead to long term health issues such as asthma and lung cancer. There are no toxic Volatile Organic Compounds, designed to evaporate and pollute the fitness centre air.
The environment is safe too: Unlike most chemicals, the formula is quickly biodegradable wastewater does not pollute the waterways and is not lethal to aquatic life. As waste is chemical-free there is no need for expensive and time-consuming hazardous waste disposal methods when discarded.
Packaging is fully recyclable and made using ocean recycled plastics.
Eco-Friendly and Cost-Effective
The concentrate formula is economical as well as kind to the environment:
– One litre makes 100 litres when diluted, at a cost of only 18p a litre.
– Five litres makes 500 litres when diluted, at a cost of only 13p a litre.
Shake concentrate before use. Dilute with fresh, clean, hand warm tap water at a ratio of 1:100 (for example, use 100 ml of concentrate per 10 litres of tap water). Keep dosing and dilution accurate for reliable results. Mop the floor then rinse with water to remove the foam.
People Who Buy This Product Often Also Buy…
£21.00 (ex VAT)
£7.50 (ex VAT)