Safe, Sustainable Floor Cleaner Achieves Better Hygiene without Harmful Chemicals
FREE UK DeliveryOrders Over £40
We deliver internationally - contact us for more information
Achieves Better Hygiene Levels Without Harmful Chemicals
Commercial flooring is a big investment – whether it’s marble, stone, tile, vinyl, laminate, rubber or wood. But it can become degraded and damaged under the constant onslaught of chemical cleaning.
So why not try something better?
DENAA+ Commercial Floor Cleaner Concentrate for Machines is naturally sourced with added ‘good’ bacteria from plants (probiotics). It gives you so many benefits over chemical cleaners:
- Achieves better hygiene.
- Safer for cleaning staff to use.
- Safe for all types of flooring.
- Eliminates root sources of unpleasant odours.
- Creates a lower-chemical and lower-allergen environment
- Simplifies disposal as wastewater is chemical-free.
- Keeps working after application and reduces re-contamination.
This probiotic, commercial floor cleaner even reaches into those hidden nooks and crannies where harmful bacteria and dirt collect. (Great for textured floors).
And its FAR safer for the health of your cleaning operatives, the building occupants – and the environment.
Suitable for all types of flooring and ideal for offices, hotels, shops, theatres, pubs and other busy public and commercial buildings.
Also available in a formulation for manual use: DENAA+ Probiotic Commercial Floor Cleaner.
Safe and Highly Effective
Still reading? Then you will want to know that ‘safe’ does not mean ‘ineffective’. This microbial cleanser is made using evidence-based, sustainable biotechnology. Cleaning is microscopic and in-depth. This probiotic commercial floor cleaner:
- Breaks down and removes organic matter.
- Removes fatty biofilms using enzymatic and probiotic actions. Read our news post for more information.
- Has prolonged deodorising power. The probiotics eliminate unpleasant odours at source rather than masking with chemical fragrance.
- Optimises local microflora by introducing a healthy microflora. A healthy microbiome helps to support well-being and immunity.
- Minimises the risk of bacterial infection.
- Is effective against viruses, including Coronavirus.
- Reduces bio-allergens including pollen, dust mite and skin flakes.
Even better – and unlike chemicals – this probiotic commercial floor cleaner continues to clean floors after application:
When cleaning with traditional chemicals, the cleaning process stops once the floor has dried. This means harmful pathogens can quickly re-contaminate the floor, often within the hour. In contrast, the added helpful probiotics in DENAA+ Floor stay on the floor and continue working for up to three days after use.
This ensures a which lengthens re-contamination times and gives longer lasting and better hygiene results.
Safer for Operatives, Occupants and the Environment
Unlike most traditional chemical cleaners, DENAA+ Floor is safe for cleaning operatives to use on a long-term basis: No ingredients are harmful or irritating to touch or breathe during use. There are no harsh chemicals, carcinogens or toxins that can lead to long term health issues such as asthma and lung cancer. There are no Volatile Organic Compounds, designed to evaporate and pollute the indoor air.
Strongly Reduces the Environmental Burden
Unlike chemicals, the naturally sourced ingredients do not negatively impact the environment. Wastewater is does not contain harmful chemicals that require hazardous waste disposal methods when discarded.
- Eco-friendly and certified ingredients.
- Does not pollute waterways.
- Quickly biodegradable.
- Not lethal to fish and aquatic wildlife (many chemical cleaners are).
- Packaging is fully recyclable and made using ocean recycled plastics.
The helpful probiotics work in a safe, mechanical way that reduces antimicrobial resistance. This means that they inhibit pathogenic bacteria that cause infections without causing them to mutate and develop resistance to previously effective cleaning agents. This helps reduce the risk of common bacterial infections – including E. coli, Campylobacter and Staphylococcus aureus.
Eco-Friendly and Cost-Effective
The concentrate formula is economical as well as eco-friendly. Use a ratio of to 100 for best results; with a maximum dilution ratio of 1 to 125 to ensure performance.
10 litres makes 1250 to 2500 litres when diluted, at a cost of 3.6p – 7.2p per litre.
The machine formula contains foam inhibitor.
DENAA+ Probiotic Commercial Floor Cleaner (Machines) 10 litre can.
Machine use only. Shake before use. Depending on the contamination, add 40 – 80ml DENAA+ Floor Cleaner Machines to 10 litres of fresh, clean warm tap water. Always follow the dosing instructions and the instructions of the floor cleaning machine.
People Who Buy This Product Often Also Buy…
£15.90 (ex VAT)