How to Keep Reusable Face Masks Clean Between Washes
Material face masks – even homemade ones – can slow the spread of Coronavirus. They are especially useful in confined, busy spaces – buses, trains, and shops – and if you are sick or caring for someone who is sick. But re-usable cloth masks work by stopping potentially harmful droplets as the wearer breathes out – so can quickly become unhygienic and uncomfortable.
In response, Probiotic Group have developed a brand-new product specifically to keep reusable face masks clean between washes. EVAA+ Probiotic Face Mask Hygiene Spray refreshes your mask between washes. It works in a safe, natural way to eliminate unpleasant smells, including stale saliva and sweat, and break down organic dirt and grime. It is vegan, sustainable, non-toxic and non-irritating.
How does EVAA+ Probiotic Hygiene Spray Work?
EVAA+ Probiotic Face Mask Hygiene Spray works by introducing a natural, healthy microflora directly onto the fabric of the mask. This safely and naturally creates a protective barrier for the wearer. The spray has ingredients that actively benefit health: ‘good’ (probiotic) bacteria, naturally sourced from plants. These helpful probiotics work in a safe, natural and mechanical way using a process called bio-augmentation. They simply out-compete harmful (pathogenic) bacteria for space and organic food matter. This reduces the risk of harmful bacteria causing disease.
Chemical-Free and Anti-Allergenic Formula
EVAA+ Probiotic Face Mask Hygiene Spray has an anti-allergy formula, which helps reduce organic-based respiratory reactions to bio-allergens including dust mite, pollen and pet hair. Read our News Post to find out more: Hygiene Spray for Reusable Face Masks Helps Allergy Suffers.
In addition, the spray meets NF EN ISO 16000-9 and NF EN ISO 16000-11 (VOC) standards. That is to say, science validates the spray as not toxic to living organisms and is not harmful to the lungs. And it is not a disinfectant, as these can be harmful to the respiratory tract. You can also read the safety data sheet.
Packaging, Instructions and Recommendations
– 100ml spray (low stock – check availability).
– 300ml spray
– 1 litre eco-friendly refill bottle.
– Spray once inside the reusable cotton / polyester / polypropylene mask.
– Allow to dry for approximately 10 minutes.
– Replace the mask.
– Repeat 2 – 3 times a day and wash your mask about every one to two days at the recommended temperatures.
– Intensive machine washing can make your mask permeable; follow your supplier’s and national health institution instructions.
– We advise using white reusable masks in order for consumers to see the dirt in the inside of the mask.
This product is not suitable for disposable surgical masks and FFP2 masks. The recommendations for these are:
– Use surgical masks as designed – for single use only. Change at least every four hours and always if they become wet.
– Do not re-use FFP masks once removed. Ensure wearing time complies with the instructions for use, which is less than 8 hours on a single day.
Interested in stocking and distributing this product? If so contact us today – email email@example.com or call 01268 544530.
Update 28/08/2020: The UK Government announce that children in secondary schools must wear face masks in areas with high levels of Coronavirus. Make sure you have EVAA+ Probiotic Face Mask Hygiene Spray to keep your child’s face mask clean and fresh, and help them feel more comfortable during the day.
Update 24/07/2020: Now face masks are mandatory in public places, it is now even more essential to keep reusable face masks clean between washes. Specifically our EVAA+ Probiotic Face Mask Hygiene Spray improves the hygiene and comfort of wearing a face covering, especially if you have to wear it all day.