Effective odour control can be a challenge. That is to say, the solution is often to mask the smell with chemicals, rather than remove the root cause. A chemical-free odour remover is a better solution because it will remove the odour, not mask it.
Unpleasant smells have many causes – cooking smells, mustiness in your home, stale sweat in your gym, communal office smells, offensive washroom smells – or coming from your loveable but smelly pet.
And just a hint of questionable odour can subconsciously affect perceptions: Homes feel unclean and workplaces appear unprofessional, even when they aren’t.
The Solution is Simple, Natural and Safe
Just switch to odour removers and cleaning products enriched with the natural odour-eliminating power of ‘good’ bacteria called probiotics.
These helpful probiotics are naturally sourced from plants. They eliminate the root causes of bio-odours and resolve the problem. They do not just mask the smell.
And they do this without chemicals and without polluting your indoor air.
Avoids the Health Risks of Chemical Air-Fresheners
A major cause of unpleasant odours is bacteria linked to organic elements of the decomposition process. These bacteria can grow on surfaces all around you and may smell terrible; they break down organic contamination and release compounds that have an unpleasant smell.
On the other hand, a room that smells fresh can be misleading – and even unsafe. If an air freshener, scented candle or cleaning products with chemical deodorisers cover up the smell you could breathe in a continuous cocktail of chemicals. This pollutes the indoor air, which is known to adversely affect health, and may trigger nasty reactions such as headaches and wheezing.
As chemical air fresheners only mask odours it will soon return – along with any potentially harmful bacteria causing.
How Probiotics Remove Odours Safely and Naturally
In contrast, our Provilan probiotic cleaning products and Odour Remover sprays remove odours in a safe, mechanical and non-polluting way:
- Upon application, a natural ingredient (commercial name Polyfix O Sorb) immediately neutralises the bad smell.
- A natural non-chemical aroma, based on organic extracts such as orange and basil, gives an immediate feeling of freshness.
3. Meanwhile, the helpful probiotics encapsulate and decompose the molecule that is releasing the unpleasant odour. They break down the whole odour molecule as a natural food source.
- Unlike ‘bad’ bacteria, ‘good’ probiotic bacteria do not create smells: the gases they produce when decomposing organic contamination are non-odorous.
- This process takes around 5 to 15 minutes to take full effect and eliminate the root cause of the unpleasant odour. Timing depends on the type of surface and room temperature.
- The helpful bacteria create a natural competition with harmful bacteria. They compete for space and other food sources such as organic material, prebiotics, proteins and minerals. This natural competition is well-studied; it reduces the numbers of harmful bacteria and prevents them – and the accompanying odour – from returning.
- The probiotics continue to work for up to three days after application. This increases efficiency and prevents the build-up of unpleasant odours, keeping indoor spaces odour-free for longer.
- Ilso, probiotic products contribute to the circular economy: They continue working in wastewater, safely cleaning inside the drains, pipes and water treatment plants.
Two Probiotic Chemical-Free Odour Remover Options:
- 300ml Push Spray and 5 Litre Refill Can
- Eco-friendly, vegan and non-polluting.
- Fresh orange and basil aroma; long lasting action.
- 100ml and 300ml push spray.
- Eco-friendly, vegan and chemical-free; longer lasting action.
- Spray directly onto and around the animals, their bedding and any sources of unpleasant odour
This leap forward in cleaning solutions is the newer and greener way to eliminate unpleasant odours and clean. Bulk order and wholesale options are available. Contact us today and find out more.